JULY IS SMART IRRIGATION MONTH
Smart Irrigation Month is a public awareness campaign to promote efficient water use. Using water wisely:
- Saves money on your utility bill
- Nurtures green spaces that deliver real environmental benefits
- Protects your community’s water supply for generations to come
- Minimized needed investments in infrastructure to store and carry water, which must be paid for by property taxes
Automatic watering or sprinkling systems delivers the right amount of water at the right time. Efficient irrigation systems:
- Minimize over-watering while keeping your lawn and garden beautiful and healthy.
- Adjust watering automatically to account for rain and other climatic conditions
- Put every drop of water to work by minimizing evaporation and waste
- Make maintaining your yard easy and convenient
With just a few simple strategies, it’s easy to save water, save money and see better results.