The 2022 rates came into effect on January 1, 2022.
Usage rates for irrigation are applied based on whether you have a separate irrigation meter. (Note: a by-product of 2019 – 2022 rates is incentivizing customers to install irrigation meters)
If Separate Irrigation Meter:
- Usage charge as per the 2022 Irrigation Service Rate – $2.8453 per cubic meter
- The 2022 Irrigation Service Rate is up 2.6% over last year.
If No Separate Irrigation Meter:
- Usage charge as per the 2022 Combined Water and Wastewater Rates:
- Multi-Family Residential – $3.5982/m³ (water $1.3154 + wastewater $2.2828)
- Residential – $2.9363/m³ (water $1.3851 + wastewater $1.5512)
- Commercial/General Service
- 2” meter or less – $3.3759/m³ (water $1.3884 + wastewater $1.9875)
- 3” or more – $3.3338/m³ (water $1.3463 + wastewater $1.9875)
- The 2022 combined Water and Wastewater Rate for Multi-Family and Commercial clients is up 2.9% – 3.3% over last year.
The City continues to heavily incentivize Commercial and Multi-Family Residential customers through the utility rates, the benefit of installing a separate irrigation meter:
- Irrigation Service Rate increases only 7% from 2019 to 2022
- Wastewater Rate is hiked 13-23% from 2019 to 2022, depending on your customer classification